| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ust’Vajampolka in December is very cold at -13.7 °C (7.34 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.5mm (1.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 6:21 long and the longest day is 6:50 long with an average length of 6:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Ust’Vajampolka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ust’Vajampolka, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ust’Vajampolka:
- Ilirnej, Russia - 1068 kms (663.6 miles) NNE
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 895.2 kms (556.3 miles) N
- Anadyr, Russia - 1189.8 kms (739.4 miles) NE
- Markovo, Russia - 906.7 kms (563.5 miles) NE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 587.7 kms (365.2 miles) NE
- Korf, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) ENE
- Kljuci, Russia - 262.5 kms (163.1 miles) SSE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 328.5 kms (204.2 miles) SE
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 553.1 kms (343.7 miles) SE
- Attu Island, Alaska, Usa - 1078.2 kms (670 miles) ESE